Password Changes for Students
- FCPS Account Manager - Enter a personal e-mail and/or mobile phone number to be able to change/recover FCPS password
- FCPS Account Recovery - Use to change or reset your FCPS network account, after initially setting it with teacher assistance
- Change your TJ LOCAL Domain password by using Ctrl+Alt+Del on any student computer in a lab or wireless cart
Student Accounts Checlist
Use this checklist to make sure all of your accounts you will need this school year are set up.
Students may acquire software for free or reduced pricing through FCPS's Technology @ Home program.
Students are encouraged to bring their own devices, including laptops, tablets, and mobile phones!
Our students use both Apple and PC computers. The following are general hardware recommendations for students:
- MacBook Air with OS X Mountain Lion
- MacBook Pro with OS X Mountain Lion
- HD screen
- Consider one with a built-in webcam and microphone
- At least 2 GB of memory (RAM), 4 GB recommended
- At least 200 GB hard drive
- Intel processor recommended