Contact: Cathie Love (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology welcomes visitors interested in learning and sharing information about a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics program of studies.
The following restrictions apply:
- We do not allow visits whose organization receives payment for arrangements.
- We do not allow prospective students and/or parents.
To arrange for a visit, please contact Cathie Love (email@example.com) at least two weeks before a scheduled visit, and include the following information:
- Purpose of visit
- Specific areas of interest
- Some background about your organization
- Date(s) you are considering
- Name(s) and title of guests
Before your visit, you may wish to familiarize yourself with TJ by viewing our virtual tours.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
6560 Braddock Rd.
Alexandria, VA 22032
- Take route 95 North (becomes 395 North)
- Take exit 3B which is route 236 (Little River Turnpike)
- Go West for one mile and turn left on Braddock Road
- School will appear 1/4 of a mile on the right, just past Weyanoke Elementary School
From Route 495:
- Take Exit 54E (Braddock Road)
- Follow this road East for about three miles
- School will come up on the left
From Dulles International Airport:
- Follow the Dulles Access Road to the Beltway (Route 495)
- Go South on the Beltway, following signs towards Richmond
- Continue with directions from route 495
From Reagan National Airport:
- Follow signs for Route 395 from the airport
- Go South on Route 395
- Continue from Richmond